Monday 23 November 2020

Makeup Inventory 2020 - Kajals

 It was only after I clicked the pictures that I realised that I haven't included not 1,not 2 but 3 kajals from my stash! Anyway here goes




ADS Kajal

The cheapest & most pigmented of them all. ADS is hell bent on copying ALL of The Balm products. 



Blue Heaven Soft Kajal Eyeliner

INR 125 for 0.31 gm

Decent enough 



Lakme Glide on Eye Colour

1.2 gm

No pigmentation at all. I like to layer it on top of black kajal 

Maliao Intense Gel Kajal

Insane pigmentation on this one. Love! 



Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil

Pretty ancient & turns out has completely dried out. Into the bin

Streetwear Kajal

Poor pigmentation & feels harsh. Binning this one. 

Vlcc Kajal

INR 55 for 1 gm

Got it as a free gift with something I bought. Regular pigmentation but smudges like crazy. I only use it as a base for doing smokey eyes.



The one's I missed out on

Coloressence Kajal

Again a free gift. I love the packaging (looks like a lipstick)

Elle 18 Kajal

The one I'm currently trying to use up. Pretty good



Mars Soft Eyeliner Pencil in White

Super soft & extremely pigmented. I don't use this often enough. Am I the only one who thinks white in your lower water line looks super scary? 



6 coloured kajals from Me Now - Royal blue, turquoise, emerald green, neon green, brown & black



I love using these. They can even be used as a base for eyeshadows 

OK, all done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment