Thursday 19 November 2020

September & October 2020 Empties

 OK, so Diwali is done. I have eaten all the sweets I can manage, the stomach has calmed. Time to focus on the empties and realize that I haven't posted in 2 months. 



September Empties 

Nivea Milk Delights Face Wash

INR 165 for 100 ml

I want to like this one. Feels gentle on the skin for upto 30-40 seconds after which there is a burning sensation. Since I always follow the 60 second rule while washing my face, it burns my skin every single time I use it. Also I loved the teardrop shape of the bottle until I reached the bottom. There was no way to make this one stand upside down to get at all the product at the bottom. Not repurchasing. 

Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk

INR 230 for 1 litre

I have been using this one for well over 20 years now. Sasta, sundar, tikaoo. Always keep circling back to this one. Micellar water's got nothing on you! 

Parachute Body Lotion

INR 199 for 250 ml

Decent enough. Not repurchasing because I want to try other variants. 

Random Hotel Shower Gels X2

I have an entire army of these & while they don't take up too much space, I get anxiety attacks just looking at them. Will try & use up as many as possible by end of year. 

Decluttering 

Island Kiss Foxy Red Head Lip Moisturiser Stain

INR 399 for 14 gm

Bought this one on a whim. The colour is intense but it's not moisturising enough & I'm SO over shiny lip stains. It's organic & all that jazz if you are interested. Fun Fact(trying to imitate Sheldon): Did you know that this is manufactured by the same company that makes Astaberry skincare products? I just cannot imagine an affordable skincare firm making such an expensive lip stain. Can you?



October

Vaadi Herbals Enchanting Rose Soap X2

INR 46 for 75 gm

I hated the attar type smell of this one. Glad to see it gone. 

Acetone

INR 115 for 400 ml 

My Man Friday. Can get rid of the most stubborn glitters in a single flick. 

Good Vibes Rose Hip Face Serum

INR 215 for 10 ml

I actually love this one(surprise, surprise). It moisturises well without making my skin greasy despite containing oil. Just might repurchase 

Lux Jasmine Bloom Soap

INR 5 for 29 gm

More from the hotel stash. 

Tresemme Shampoo

INR 3 for 7.5 ml

Getting rid of sachets as well

Fiama Shampoo

Fiama Conditioner X2

Fiama Body Lotion

Hotel stash going down, mood going up. Let's see how much I can get rid of by end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment