Wednesday 25 November 2020

Highlighter Inventory 2020

 For someone with oily skin I have an unhealthy amount of highlighter. In the summer months my skin pretty much produces its own highlighter and I only use these in the colder months. Let's begin 




Essence Sun Club Brunettes

4 £ for 11 gm

This was the first highlighter I ever bought. I still like using this underneath my blush for a subtle glow. 

Hilary Rhoda Highlighter Palette 

INR 350

I received this in a damaged state & this is probably the only way I'll ever be able to hit pan on anything. Decent quality 



SFR Color Glow Nude Highlighter Palette in #1

INR 99 for 10.82 gm

Cream highlighters which are easier to use if you have drier skin. I like applying this on my collarbones. 



ADS Pro Illuminator Makeup Base

INR 200 for 30 ml

Strictly not for the face. Has chunky glitter so can be used on the body. 



SFR Color HD Liquid Illuminator in #02 

INR 99 for 15 gm

Love this one. Pretty pinkish champagne colour which looks incredible when used beneath foundation. 



Swiss Beauty Glam Stick in Gold Stick

INR 200 

The packaging on this thing - looks premium. A tad too golden for my liking. Again for my collarbones. 



Mars Glow Highlighter Liquid in #3

15 ml (I bought a set of 3 for around 300 bucks) 

I love the white golden sheen this one provides. It dries super fast so you need to work quickly with this one. 



4 loose shimmer powders in gold, silver, copper & bronze shades

(Don't know the quantity of product. I bought 12 for INR 200) 



This was part of a dozen loose pigments I bought from Flipkart. These are perfect as highlighters & would suit any skin tone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment