Monday 7 December 2020

Makeup Inventory 2020 - Eyeliners

 Almost done with my inventory. Listing all my eyeliners today 



Hang Ling Liquid 

I only bought this for the packaging. Super cute. This is also the only eyeliner I have that has a stick applicator. 



Insight Waterproof Eyeliner

Decent enough. I like the fact that it has a long brush handle which makes it easier to apply. It stays shiny and does not dry down to a matte finish. 



Zovi Waterproof Eyeliner

I love this colour. Dries down matte and stays put forever 



Kiss Beauty Sequins Liquid Glitter Eyeliner

This one feels nice and expensive. Looks pretty on its own but can even be applied all over the lid for a sheer glittery finish. 



ADS Star Printing Eyeliner Pen

The pigmentation is not that good but I bought it only for the star print side of it. Okayish. 



Yanqina Eyeliner Pen

Wow! Super pigmented and stays put through anything 



Maliao Super Liner

Again a wow product 



Maybelline HyperGlossy Liquid Liner

Good old golden liner

ADS Cushion Gel Liner

Wow & a half. This one deserves a separate review 



ADS Pro Eyeliner ner Gel + Powder

Again a great product 



Castillo Eyeliner in Black, Brown, Gold, Teal, Grey & Taupe

I love these, they can be used on the waterline as well. 




Miss Claire Glimmersticks

A lovely colour. Doesn't stay put for a long time especially in the waterline



Phew! If I do the blushes next I'll be done

No comments:

Post a Comment