Thursday 10 December 2020

Makeup Inventory 2020 - Blushes

 Next stop, blushes. In all my years of using makeup I've never been more scared of any product than blush. It's taken years for me to finally be able to wear it outdoors. Bit of a personal battle. Let's start 




ADS Magic Blusher Shade 2

This is my oldest blush palette. It has a nice shimmery finish & because of that I hardly ever reach clown cheeks stage. Also the colours are pretty unique for something so cheap. 



Mars 5 Color Blush

I bought this because I loved the packaging and have a similar contour palettte as well. Supremely pigmented, you barely need a smidgen. 



Mars 5 Color Blusher Palette Shade 2

16 gm

Again superb pigmentation. Hard not to go overboard



SFR Color Flower Blusher 01

10 gm

How gorgeous is this! Made up of mostly pale, barely there shades; it works great as an everyday blush. 10 freaking grams of it! I don't think I'll ever make a dent on it. 



Faces Mineral Blush in Pink Topaz 

6 gm

An old favourite, a pretty coral 

Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon 

7gm

Another favourite especially now that I'm over pink blushes in general 

Faces Cream Blush in Peach Glow

3.5 gm

I love this colour - neither orange nor peach but just right 

SFR Color Blusher in Naked Apricot

4 gm 

Slightly more deeper than the Maybelline one. I would highly recommend that you get it. The cute, magnetic packaging is a definite plus



Mars Glow Highlighter Liquid in 5

15 ml

Nice & glowy. The glitter is a bit much for my liking but I still make it work. 



P. S : The lighting is all over the place but please bear with me 




No comments:

Post a Comment