Thursday 16 June 2016

May Empties

Hello people, it's been about 2 years since I started doing empties & more than a year since I started posting them here. My stash is visibly reducing & I couldn't be happier. Let's start

Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser

INR 299 for 150 ml

I HATE the way this smells but it works decently. No repurchase.

Balaji's Neem Herbal Powder

INR 28 for 100 gm

Had bought a lot of these powders to make a homemade ubtan. More than half the packet was left over which I used to wash my face alongwith besan. Good enough. Maybe I'll buy again after I finish some more powders that I have.

Balaji's Orange Peel Powder

INR 24 for 100 gm

I love the smell of orange & picked this up for the abovementioned ubtan. Totally stinks. Whatever the benefits maybe I'm not repurchasing again.

Balaji's Chandan Powder

INR 30 for 100 gm

One more thing I picked up for my ubtan. Smells lovely. Wouldn't mind buying again.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

INR 205 for 300 ml

I loved it when I first started using it. By the end of the bottle, I couldn't wait to get rid of it. No repurchase.

Sunsilk Natural Recharge Conditioner

INR 64 for 80 ml

I rarely use conditioner on my hair. I prefer leave- in conditioners & that is why this took so long to finish. Smells exactly like the shampoo. No repurchase.

Streax Perfumed Body Mist- Refreshing Oriental Blossom

INR 120 for 100 ml

I had bought 3 of these a while back. Bad move for someone who uses perfume almost everyday. Deciding to get rid of them, I used this every single day instead of my roll- on deodorant. Not a wise choice in summers as the smell disappears in 3-4 hours. Sigh! 2 more to go.

V Color Nail Polish Remover Pad- Grapes flavoured

INR 45 for 40 wipes

Smells nice & was very effective in the beginning. I could remove polish from all 10 nails with a single wipe. It dries out super fast even though I kept it open for as less time as possible. After a while, I needed more wipes to clean the same number of nails. And more until it dried out completely. About 15 wipes are unused. Still have 2 more of these.

Happiness is .... finishing multiple products on the same day. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment