Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Empties

Hi all, time for another empties post. Let's see what I managed to use up this month

Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo

INR 59 for 110 ml

Love the smell but it doesn't do anything spectacular for my hair. No repurchase.

Garnier Fructis Oil- in- Cream

Free Sample of 7.5 gm

I finally caved in & bought a small tube of this & guess what! I've been bombarded with samples left, right & centre. Smells a bit strong like all Garnier Fructis products. Nothing special- its just leave in conditioner & I'm in no hurry to ditch my hair oil. Not repurchasing

Vaadi Herbals Olive Facial Bar

INR 34 for 25 gm

Had high hopes after seeing how good Vaadi Herbals Soaps were but this one dried out my skin terribly. Still have 5 more of these (Did I mention I have a bulk buying problem?) Obviously not repurchasing.

Aquasource Normal/Combination Skin Gel

Free Sample of 1.5 ml

One more sample. What exactly are you supposed to gague with 1.5 ml of product? Beats me. Smells ok, is lighter than Aloe Vera gel. Not buying retail.

Aroma Treasures Golden Glow Cream

Free Sample of 5 gm

Slightly heavy cream with a heady jasmine scent. Bit too rich for my oily skin. Have bought Aroma Treasures Golden Glow Oil last month.

Vaadi Herbals Exotic Kiwi Soap

INR 38 for 75 gm

I think this will be a staple in my bathroom.  Love these soaps.

Sure Women Anti- Perspirant Roll- on

INR 80 for 40 ml

Will buy this till the end of time. Why are there no non- alcoholic roll- ons in India?

Now for the decluttering part. You will be surprised with what you can unearth if only you clean your vanity regularly

Green Tea Sheet Mask

INR 25

This one's ancient. I had a mad sheet mask phase about 5 years back. It sounds good in theory but I simply can't relax with sheet masks on. They threaten to slip whenever I'm about to relax even a teeny bit. Glad that phase is gone.

Aromance Peppermint Essential Oil

INR 60 for 10 ml

Had bought this when I first started out with Essential Oils. There's still a bit left but don't want to use anymore.

That's all for this month. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment