Thursday 10 December 2015

My Very Own Box - December

Winter is definitely here & by the looks of it, is planning on staying for long. This month's box is made up of only necessities. Let's look at the stuff I got this time.

Ayur Herbal Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter

INR 200 for 1000 ml

I tend to buy the biggest sized bottles available when it comes to body lotions. I have used their 1 litre sized bottles while in college (it's super cost effective). It smells good & moisturises well.

Health & Glow Cocoa Body Butter

INR 199 for 250 ml

Before online shopping became such a rage, Health & Glow was THE place to buy makeup & beauty products. It wasn't before long that they came out with their own line of products. I really like this body butter-it smells amazing & is not sticky but moisturises really well.

Oriflame Tender Care Gift Box-Caramel, Vanilla, Coconut, Cherry

INR 1295 for 15 ml ×4

I like how cute this looks-4 tiny pots housed in a cardboard box supported by sponge. You can remove the sponge & use it as a jewelry box. Caramel & Cherry are my top favorites followed by Vanilla. I don't like the coconut one- I'm using it as a cuticle butter so it stays far away from my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment