Tuesday 15 December 2015

Books This Week 9

Hello people. Another edition of books this week in the offing. Let's get straight to it

Such A Long Journey- Rohington Mistry

I wanted to read this since I read 'A Fine Balance' by the same author last year (& if I'm a little more honest- since it was banned a few years back). I finally found this floating somewhere on the net. I'm disappointed with this book. It starts out great bit loses steam midway. Also I felt like there were a lot of loose ends at the end of the book. You keep waiting for answers but it never comes. The author could have added another 50 pages & ended it properly with answers to what happened to whom.

Gossip Girl- Cecilia von Ziegesar

Picked up this just for fun. You can read on auto pilot. One time read

Gorgeous For Good - Sophie Uliano

Love this one. I really liked that a "green beauty" enthusiast could be so practical. It's full of tips about beauty, health & fitness. The highlight though is her 30 day program which has a holistic approach towards beauty. She has even included recipes she has used. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has 'let themselves go' & is trying to get back into the groove of things.

That's all for this week. Any interesting reads lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment