Monday 4 January 2016

Books This Week 10

Hi all, happy new year. Let's have a look at the books I finished reading last week.

The Nightingale- Kristen Hannah

After many false starts, I finally managed to begin reading this book. It deals with the life of people in German occupied France during  the second World War. It was quite tedious & I only managed to finish by sheer will. I liked the subtle twist at the end though.

The Shoestring Club- Sarah Webb

Loved reading this chick-lit. The story held my interest from the beginning & I finished it in record time. Would love to read more by the same author.

Pretty Powerful- Bobbie Brown

Tonnes of makeovers in this one with models from all ethnicities & different eye shapes. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to be a makeup artist.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment