Wednesday 20 January 2016

My Very Own Box- Let's Go Nuts About Coconuts

Hi all, I just got back from a holiday to the beaches & found my city in deep freeze mode. I'm really craving the coconutty smell of my sunscreen. What better way than to make a box out of it. My theme for this month's box - Let's Go Nuts About Coconuts.

KLF Nirmal Virgin Coconut Oil

INR 320 for 500 ml

I've been using this on my hair & skin. It's light in texture & gets absorbed quickly. Also it doesn't have the tell tale smell of coconut oil. LOVE!

Nivea Creme Coconut Cream Shower

INR 165 for 250 ml

I bought this thinking it would be like the Palmolive Crushed Coconut one. It doesn't smell anything like that- just vaguely coconutty. Don't particularly love it but its good enough for winters.

Indulekha Coconut Milk Shampoo

INR 135 for 100 ml

Yet to try. Have heard good things about this shampoo

KLF Cocosoft Handmade Coconut Soap

INR 45 for 75 gm

I have a thing for handmade soaps & keep buying when I find them. Love these soaps but again they smell nothing like coconut. It's a great fragrance actually,  just not what I had in mind.

Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash

INR 95 for 150 ml

This one's a star. It resembles conditioner in both look & feel but produces a small amount of lather. I use this when i can't oil my hair. My itchy scalp is soothed, hair is smooth & I don't even have to follow up with conditioner. Fabulous find.

That's all for this month. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment