Monday 2 November 2015

October Empties

October has gone by so fast, I felt like it only had 15 days. Maybe that's why I was surprised to see so many empties. October also saw the untimely demise of my 100 Days No Buy Challenge. I lasted for all of 54 days before shopping mania took over.

Let's begin

Khadi Ayurvedic Vitalising Hair Oil
INR 350 for 210 ml

I had bought this with high hopes but it did nothing for my hair. It's a pleasant smelling oil with thin consistency. I didn't notice anything extraordinary & I developed dandruff in the colder months despite using this. Dud. No repurchase.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
INR 65 for 200 ml

My go to shampoo. I always have atleast 1 bottle of this shampoo with me. Obviously repurchasing.

Vaadi Herbals Sun Shield (2)
INR 64 for 110 ml

Phew! Finally finished using this one. Never again.

Gururaja Kumkumadi Taila
INR 150 for 100 ml

I wanted to try Kumkumadi oil from a long time but there's no Arya Vaidya Shala near my place. So picked this up from a nearby store. It stinks & I only managed to finish using it by mixing a little bit with my body lotion. No way am I repurchasing this.

Biotique Bio Carrot Seed Anti Aging After Bath Body Oil
INR 135 for 120 ml

Good enough. I quite liked this one. Repurchase

Ayur Herbal Deep Pore Cleansing Milk
INR 85 for 200 ml

This is the only cleansing milk that doesn't sting my face & effectively removes all makeup. Have bought & used umpteen bottles. I think I'll continue using this.

Lacto Calamine Reneu
INR 799 for 50 gm

God! This one stinks like rotting fevicol. It's quite rich & i thought it would be super greasy on my oily skin. Nevertheless I  used it for 2 weeks & it broke me out twice. After that (because I was on my No Buy Challenge) I mixed it with equal quantity of Lacto Calamine & used it up. No repurchase.

Vaadi Herbals Enticing Lemongrass Scrub Soap
INR 38 for 75 gm

Smells super fresh but the charcoal scrub particles are too harsh. I still have 2 more of these (I think). No repurchase.

Oatmeal powder NOT PICTURED

Love using this to cleanse my face. It really makes a difference on red acne marks & soothes skin. Definitely making again after I finish my stash.

That's it for now. How many of you post about Empties? Has it made a difference to your shopping habits? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment