Tuesday 17 November 2015

Books This Week 6

Hi all, these are the books I finished this past week

The Silkworm- Robert Galbraith

What a cracker of a book! Thoroughly enjoyed this mystery. I picked it up without realizing that it was the 2nd part of the series. It didn't take away anything from the book. I'm turning into a die hard J.K Rowling fan. Can't wait to read the 1st part.

The World's Best Kept Beauty Secrets- Diane Irons

Picked this up on a whim. It has a lot of 'secrets' about skincare, makeup etc- some commonplace & some that I had never heard of before. It's a good book for teenagers who are just starting out with makeup & beauty.

Women's Fitness- 4 Weeks to Skinny Jeans

Love this. While in college, my one vice was buying magazines I could ill afford & then cutting the pages I liked. The second biggest pile of pages was fitness & exercise. I really like how this book has everything in one place- exercises, diet tips & helpful suggestions. I can see myself dipping back into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment