Wednesday 26 August 2015

My Very Own Box- August 2015

Hi all. My no buy is still going strong.  I'm almost halfway through half of the first instalment. I discovered so many new, unused products while doing my inventory that I can continue with "My Very Own Box" feature for 4-5 months more.

Most of us lavish all our attention on our face, but the hands and legs that do so much of our work are a neglected lot. So this month's box will have only stuff to keep them in good shape. Here we go

Biocare Foot Scrub with Apricot Jojoba & Organic Rosemary INR 180 for 500 ml

This is a cream based scrub with harsh scrub particles. It's very effective for scrubbing feet. Given the price,  I feel its fabulous value for money. I recently used it as a body scrub & was pleasantly surprised by how soft my skin felt. Loving this

Swiss Beauty Manicure Kit INR 175

I wanted an entire manicure kit which didn't take up too much space. This one fits in my palm easily and contains 2 nail cutters -one regular, one for ingrown nails, 1 pair of scissors,  1 nail file, 1 cuticle trimmer, 1 pair of tweezers,  1 nail pick. I love the design of the outer cover too. Looks classy

Pedispin INR 315

I was lemming for the Scholl foot thingy ever since it was launched, but at close to 3 grand it was way out of my budget.  I noticed this while browsing one day & decided to order. Not only does this scrape away the dead cells effortlessly,  it also collects them in a tiny chamber making cleaning easier. Also the pedicure effect lasts almost a week.  Love

V Color Nail Polish Remover Pads in Strawberry, Lemon, Grapes  INR 155 for 3 packs of 40 wipes each

This was an impulse buy which I'm regretting already. I bought it because it would be convenient to use while traveling.  Also I chose scented ones hoping it would mask the strong acetone smell most of these nail polish removers have. I have only opened the strawberry one so far & it reeks of beer. On the plus side, one pad is sufficient to remove nail paint from all 10 nails.

Vaadi Nail & Cuticle Oil INR 55

This one's just genius. Why didn't anyone think of this before? The oil is packaged with a roller ball applicator making using it a breeze. The uplifting lemongrass scent doesn't hurt either. I have only used this a couple of times but my cuticles are already in much better shape.

That's all for now. What are your stellar hand care products?

No comments:

Post a Comment