Friday 21 August 2015

Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum Review

Ever since I hit 30's only anti-aging stuff seems to be catching my eye. The latest one I've tried is Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum (insert obligatory long name comment). I've been using this twice a day for the past 8 weeks & my bottle's almost empty. Time is ripe for a review.

Biotique serum comes in a miniature sized version of the regular Biotique bottles housed in a cardboard box. The bottle has a stopper with a small hole to control the amount of product. All the necessary information is printed on the outer box as well as on the bottle label. The bottle fits in the palm of your hand.

M.R.P 199 INR for 40 ml

The serum is white coloured and ultra light weightweight. It simply melts into your skin. A little goes a long way- you only need about 3 drops for your face and neck. Also it has a lovely herbal type smell which I love. It suits my oily skin perfectly. I'm using it both as a night cream as well as day cream. I simply layer on sunscreen if I'm going out. Most night creams break me out but this serum didn't. After 8 weeks my skin texture seems to have improved quite a bit. My skin is brighter and my acne marks have faded. My dry patches are also gone. My frown lines have not reduced, I suppose that will take more time.

Yays

Lovely scent

Super light weight,  literally sinks into my skin.

Skin appears better than before- improved texture, acne marks faded, dry patches gone

Does not break me out

Nays

My biggest peeve is the bottle itself. It is not the most user friendly design & I had to keep it upside down to make using easier.  Also the last centimetre or so of product refuses to come out no matter how much you squeeze. Finally in desperation I pulled out the stopper thingy with a scissor.

At almost 200 bucks for just 40 ml (35 ml in newer bottles) of product, it's not the cheapest. But it lasts 2 months even with regular use. Also it's available cheaper online.

With such stellar results, I say go for it. I'm super happy that at least some products stay true to their claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment