Monday 30 May 2016

My Very Own Box - May 2016

Hello all, Time for another edition of My Very Own Box. People who know me know that I'm a total skincare junkie- I'll try anything! Same goes with makeup. The one area where I simply don't change is my hair. I have curly, frizzy hair & I have just recovered from a long bout of hair loss. I'm too scared to even touch my hair. Deciding to be brave, this month's box will contain all hair related stuff. Let's go.

Khadi Ayurvedic Hair Tonic

INR 310 for 210 ml

This one smells very strongly of Ajwain but I like the smell. It's a brown coloured watery liquid. After applying on the scalp, it literally disappeares- no smell, no greasiness. I try to use on alternate days & wash off once every 4 days. I've heard good things about this one. Fingers crossed.

Garnier Fructis Oil in Cream

INR 35 for 50 gm

I finally succumbed & bought this to see what the hoopla was about. No impressed. At all. Ah well, at least it sets me back by only 35 bucks. (Another duh! moment- forgot to add this to pictures)

Chinese hair accessories

INR 350

Bought this from Amazon & I'm loving it to bits. Different hair accessories, all in one bag. I tried making a bun with the donut thingy & it turned out really well. It consists of

3 Hair Donuts
3 Bumpits
2 Volume Hair Base
2 Mini Volume Hair Base / Petit Fuwa Pin (whatever that is)
1 Bun Maker

Looking forward to being more adventurous with my hairstyles.

Wella Oil Reflections Smoothening Treatment

INR 400 for 30 ml

I got my hair cut recently & got suckered into buying this serum. Oh well, at least it fits with the theme. It does smell divine & doesn't weigh down my hair but this is by far the most expensive serum I've ever used.

Biocare Garlic Hair Mask

INR 300 for 500 ml

Just decided to give my hair some TLC in the comfort of my home. I've tried it out a couple of times & totally love it. And no, it does not smell like garlic - I was dreading that. My hair looks & feels smoother after using this. In a pinch, it even works amazingly well as a leave- in conditioner. Win- win.

This makes up my box for this month. What's your hair care regime?

No comments:

Post a Comment