Tuesday 10 May 2016

April Empties

Hi all, super excited this time as I managed to finish long pending stuff that was simply refusing to die. Let's begin

Dove Elixir Lavender & Olive Oil

INR 185 for 90 ml

I bought this because the ad was too cute & the bottle looked amazing with a floating lavender petal/leaf (What is that thing?!) Turns out its just scented mineral oil. Tried using it as a hair serum but it was doing nothing for the frizz + it was taking freaking forever to finish. Finally finished it by using as a body oil. What! It's just mineral oil after all ;) Obviously not repurchasing.

L'oreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive skin

INR 399 for 178 ml

Ok, I'll be honest. I bought this only for the free scrublet that came with it. Unscented means it'll smell of yuck chemicals instead of nice smelling chemicals. Lesson learnt. Also 178 ml is HUGE for a face wash as is almost 400 bucks. Never again.

Vivel Purifying Face Wash

SAMPLE of 15 ml

Decent face wash. Might buy again if I ever run out. Ha ha , like that's goimg to happen!

Vaadi Herbals Olive Facial Bar

INR 34 for 25 gm

No words. 3 more to go.

Khadi Herbal Body Wash Lavender & Ylang Ylang

INR 130 for 210 ml

Smells amazing & cleans well. Still have one more of this.

Patanjali Body Ubtan

INR 60 for 100 gm

Awesome ubtan. Definite repurchase.

Spinz Sun- Tan Remover

FREE SAMPLE

Honestly, couldn't see a lot of difference but then again my tan might be too deep & the product doesn't contain bleach. Not repurchasing

Hotel Shampoo

Managed to finish one, single lone hotel shampoo this month.

Discards of the month-  Apparently,  the more you clean, the more stuff you find in your vanity. I swear,  it's like the abyss of a particularly dirty sea. Anyhow, discarding these things this month.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Pack

INR 115 for 100 gm

This one's ancient. The pack has separated & only green coloured water seems to come out of the tube. No repurchase. I'd rather make my own

Khadi Amla & Brahmi Hair Oil

INR 125 for 210 ml x 2

God! These BOGO offers will be the end of me. This oil does absolutely nothing for my hair + I seem to develop dandruff every time I use it. My single strand of white hair turned into 2 strands of white hair while using this. Obviously doesn't work in preventing grey hair. Into the bin.

Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Windsor Rose

In amazing condition for a 5 year old lipstick but I've found mera wala red & I rarely wear this anymore.

Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Coral Pink

Another 5 year old lipstick. I loved it when I first bought it but somehow I seem to reach for this lipstick less and less.

That's all for this month. Do you declutter often? Any use?

2 comments:

  1. You wont believe, I had also bought this Windsor Rose. It didnt look as nice on me then. I guess I didnt know how to do the rest of my makeup. Also I think this shade was meant for fairer skin tones. What a lovely reddish pink this was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! It was such a gorgeous shade. Pity it didn't look good on me.

    How have you been? Pretty much disappeared from some time...

    ReplyDelete