Friday 11 September 2015

August Empties

It's time for another empties post. I decided to target my tiny bottles of shampoos etc from hotels this month. I always pick up those tiny bottles from hotels but NEVER use them. They just sit not- so prettily on my dresser & die a quiet death. I'm forcing myself to use these this month, even the stinky ones. Hopefully next time I won't pick up what I don't like/use. What else did I finish this month? Read on

Vaadi Herbals Heavenly Lavender Soap INR 38 for 75 gm

It's no secret that I love lavender scented products & this one's no exception. It cleans well without drying out my skin like other soaps. I'm slightly disappointed that it doesn't have the same ombre look as shown on the website. Nevertheless, repurchase.

Biotique Bio Dandelion Ageless Lightening Serum INR 199 for 40 ml

I love this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle. Read my full review HERE. Definite repurchase.

Vaadi Herbals Sun Shield INR 64 for 110 ml

This was part of an epic Vaadi Herbals haul. I didn't use it on my face but on my arms and legs. Nothing spectacular. Still have 2 more of these to go through.

Parachute Non- Sticky Hair Cream INR 44 for 50 gm

I really like using this as a leave- in conditioner for my curly hair. It has a very masculine fragrance but considering that it's targeted at men, no complaints. Yup, buying again.

Biotherm Aquasource Skin Lotion SAMPLE

This one's a toner, no idea why it's called lotion. Anyhow, works okay.

And now, the piece de resistance. I managed to finish 7 Body Lotions, 2 Shampoos & 1 Bath Foam from the hotel stash. I'll be honest- I used up the shampoo and bath foam by cleaning my bathroom tiles.

Decluttering part

Streetwear Mono Eyeshadows in Bombshell,  Cutey Petutti, Silver

These were the eyeshadows I started out with. They are ancient, dunno why I kept them for all these years.

Lakme Eyeshadow Quad in Peacock

Loved this one to bits when I first got it. I don't use it anymore.

Diana of London Classic Ultra Shine Eyeshadow Duo

This was a gift with purchase. Sorta chalky

Deborah Milano Eyeshadow Trio inTruly Diva

Poor colour payoff, hardly shows up on my eyes

Diana of London Juicy Plump Lipgloss in Cherry

This one's almost like a liquid lipstick & also my first red. Throwing it away because it's about 6 years old.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Plum- tastic

This one hardly shows up on my lips.

Chambor Flowing Lipstick in Passion Rose

I HATE these kind of clickety click type products. Click, click nothing; click, click, sea of product. I never quite got the knack of getting the right amount of product. Also it settles into lines on my lips.

Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Plum Perfect

Another pet peeve- glitter in lip products. I haven't used it even once in the past 4 years.

Colorbar lipstick in Glamour

This one's smelling off. Time to get rid of it.

Done for this month. What have you got rid of this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment