Tuesday 29 March 2022

NOTW Week 52

 



Hey all, I've been obsessed with textured polishes of late & have picked shade #404 Sparkling Sky Blue from Dirty Shades. It's a gorgeous peacock blue which goes opaque in a single coat, dries in a jiffy & stays put for days. I'm amazed at the lasting power since most textured polishes start chipping in no time. 



The brand claims that it gives a gel effect manicure & dries to a high shine finish (I personally feel it's more on the matte side). It comes with shade lock technology for colour that stays true throughout the life of your manicure (I have to agree, minimal fading even at the end of 5 days). The brush though, has my heart. It comes with a precise 1000 U-cut bristle brush which picks up polish easily and distributes it in a mere 2 swipes. I love brands that take the time to elaborate on their brushes because it has a huge impact on how the polish gets applied. These polishes are 5 toxins free, vegan, cruelty free, paraben free and chemical free. 



A set of 4 10 ml bottle retails for around INR 450 on amazon but I bought it from meesho for INR 380. It's not a vast difference in price but it is something. 

Cheers 


No comments:

Post a Comment