Friday 25 March 2022

Makeup Inventory 2022 - Compacts

 Listing my powders today. I haven't used them even once through winter. Hence progress is slow. Getting older, skin getting drier. I probably need to stop buying these altogether. With such sobering thoughts let's start



ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder

Pretty decent. Too light for my skin tone. Thank the lord it's translucent. 

Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder in Light Medium X2

INR 350 for 20 gm

I don't like these... At all. Thinking of just binning them instead of struggling 

Elle 18 Glow Compact in Shade Marble

INR 120 for 8 gm

Currently using this. I do see a tiny baby pan. Probably will be joining my empties soon 🤞

ADS Fashion Compact in Shade 7

INR 200 for 50 gm

I started using this last summer & I actually thought I would hit pan on it. It's a 50 gm pan. (Yes, you can laugh) After all these years you would think I would know better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment