Saturday 26 March 2022

Makeup Inventory 2022 - Loose Powders

 Moving on to loose powder next

ADS Luxury Banana Powder (40 gm)

ADS Luxury Banana Powder (20 gm)

I love this. So finely milled, it sets the undereye area like a dream. I first bought the 20 gm one (halfway through this) & bought the larger one as backup. I know this one's supposed to dupe the Ben Nye one but the packaging is a pain. It's not the most user friendly design. I've decanted a bit into an old powder container to use more easily. 



Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder (20 gm)

Shade Kunafa

This was one expensive mistake. I couldn't wait till Huda launched in India & ordered this. Wrong shade & no return policy (always read the fine print). This one's too dark and orange for my skin tone. I look like Oompah Loompah when I use this. Sigh! 

NYN Natural Finish Loose Powder in Shade 2

This one's finely milled too but it has a wee bit of shimmer in it. Consequently I can only use it at night. Super slow progress as social life is almost nil since the past 2 years 

Lakme Rose Powder

Seemingly endless. Have been using this since forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment