Monday 20 July 2020

Makeup Inventory - Loose Powders

As an oily skinned gal, powders are my best friend & I have quite a few 


Lakme Rose Powder

Don't remember when I bought it but I have very little left. I absolutely dislike the container it came in & have stored it in another powder container. Can't wait to be done with this

ADS Luxury Banana Powder
INR 150 for 20 gm

I love this one... It's a dupe of the Ben Nye Banana Powder. It's so finely milled & sets the eye area like a dream. I obviously got a backup in a bigger size as well. 


ADS Luxury Banana Powder
INR 120 for 40 gm

Let's face it. I'm never going to run out of powder. 

Spinz BB Face Talc
INR 42 for 55 gm

Bought this on a whim. It has slightly larger particles but at this price I'm not complaining. 

NYN Natural Finish Loose Powder
INR 130

Now this one looks like the banana powder with glitter. So much glitter that you can spot it from a mile away. Using it to set my eyelids currently. Something tells me I will be stuck with this forever.

Number of products - 5
Number of products I would like to own - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment