Friday 7 August 2020

Makeup Inventory 2020 - Compacts

 Let's hop on to the compacts now.


Maybelline White  Superfresh in Coral

INR 150 for 8 gm

I've hit pan quite some time back but this product refuses to die. Using diligently but will have to stop come winter. 

Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder in Light Medium 

INR 350 for 20 gm (bought on BOGO) 

Using one of these from a while. I don't love it, I don't hate it. Will probably not be repurchasing again. I find Oriflame makeup products to be very mediocre. 


ADS Olive Compact in Shade 7

INR 220 for 50 gm

I should have checked the size of this thing before ordering. 50 gm is insane - it'll last me for 5 years I suppose.

Total number of products - 4

Number of products I would like to own - 2 (normal sized ones) 

No comments:

Post a Comment