Sunday 12 July 2020

June 2020 Empties

Another month gone by & another empties post

Biocare Foot Spa Cream

INR 150-200 (depending on where you buy it from) for 500 gm

I love buying regularly used products in bigger sizes. It cuts down on the plastic pollution and is easy on the pocket as well. This is a nice heavy moisturizer that gets absorbed quickly. I also love the scent. I have used quite a few of these Biocare creams & will be repurchasing soon.

Vaadi Herbals Enchanting Rose Soap

INR 46 for 100 gm

I have tried pretty much every variant of soap from this brand. I love them to bits & got this without a second thought. Though the soap is good I absolutely dislike the heavy incense kinda smell. Still have 2 more of these to go through.



Dexe lip balm X 2

INR 350 for 12

I love these. Hard to find petrolatum - free lip balms at this price. Still have 5 more. Will be repurchasing if I ever manage to finish my stash.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea EDT

INR 2000 for 100 ml

I love how refreshing this smells. It has a very low sillage & I will not be repurchasing again.

Blue Heaven Signature Mascara

INR 150

God! This is the worst mascara ever. I bought it because I loved the packaging but it doesn't do anything. I will be repurposing the wand to apply my DIY eye serum to my lashes and brows.

Did you finish any new products this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment