Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Very Own Box- July

Hi everyone,  it's time for another box. I adore the scent of lavender & I love it in pretty much every product I use. Here's the the stuff I got for this month's box. I've gone slightly over my budget of 1000 INR but in my defense,  all these things were calling out to me. Oh! & the theme? La Lavender of course.

1. Aroma Treasures Lavender Essential Oil INR 147 for 10 ml

This was the first thing I got. Coconut oil has been really big from sometime & I'm planning on using it as a body moisturizer this winter. But I don't particularly like the smell of coconut oil. A few drops of this mixed with coconut oil will solve the problem.

2. Vaadi Herbals Aromatherapy Body Oil with Lavender INR 65 for 50 ml

So relaxing.  I use this at the end of the day & sleep like a baby.

3. Khadi Lavender Ylang Ylang Body Wash INR 220 for 210 ml

Love this. It claims to relieve sore muscles,  I like to use it at the end of the day. The scent is super relaxing too.

4. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary INR 59 for 110 ml

Yet to try.

5. Biocare Lavender Face Scrub with Chamomile INR 155 for 500 ml

OMG! One whiff & I was hooked. Love using this, skin is left super smooth.

6. Vaadi Herbals Lavender & Rosemary Spa Facial Kit INR 275  for 70 ml

Smells ah!mazing. Loved using this.

7. Yardley English Lavender Luxury Soap INR 50

8. Vaadi Herbals Heavenly Lavender Soap INR 108 for 3*75 gm

Love this.

9. Vedic Line Lavender Gloss Serum INR 200 for 100 ml

Yet to try

I think I have gone overboard on the whole lavender thing. On the plus side, my bathroom smells amazing.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment