Tuesday 13 February 2024

NOTW - Textured Bronze Nails

Hey all, I've been obsessed with textured polishes of late & decided to go with this beautiful bronze one this week. I'm wearing shade 606 Orange from Beromt's Sand Art nail polish range. It looked orange on the website but it's actually a bronze IRL. The polish goes on easily and you only need 1 coat to get full coverage & opacity. It dries to a matte finish in under a minute & stays put for at least 4 days. In my experience, textured polishes tend to chip at the end of day 1 & I'm pleasantly surprised with the lasting power of these ones.



The polish comes with a standard flat round brush & claims to be free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP, camphor, lead, paraben, xylene & ethyl tosylamide. It's also a cruelty free brand.



P. S : This counts as a neutral in my book.


#notw #shopmystash #sandeffect #beromtcosmetics #naturalnailsonly #nailsofinstagram #bangaloreblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment