Tuesday 20 February 2024

NOTW - Pink Nails

 Hey all, this week I'm wearing several coats of essence Pink ventures nail paint. It's a gorgeous baby pink jelly with holographic flakies. I love how sparkly this is and can't stop staring every time the light hits my nails.



The brand claims that the formula is clean, climate neutral, vegan, paraben and alcohol free. They also claim to give a gel like, extreme shine finish which dries in 40 seconds flat. I have to agree with the fast drying nature. I could layer my coats faster. It also does last forever (in nail polish terms) I had this on for over a week with no chipping and minimal fading. The best part for me is that it comes with a patented broad "double touch" brush which glides smoothly. In my honest opinion the brush is way more important than the polish. And any brand that gives importance to the brush automatically makes it to Hero status with me.



Removing this was a nightmare and a half. Now I have used many different textured polishes but this is a different beast altogether. After several unsuccessful attempts I finally went in with pure acetone. Even then it took me more than 20 minutes! You have been warned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment