Tuesday 25 July 2023

My Pink Perfumes

 Listing down all my pink perfumes in honor of Barbie


Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose

A long time fan of the original scent I picked this up on a whim. I mostly gravitate towards citrusy or aqua scents and wanted to try a fruity one. Absolutely love the top note of pear which just fades away to nothingness. I cannot for the life of me smell the other notes. Also no longevity whatsoever.

Maryaj Cosmo Girl

This is surprisingly good especially considering the price. Again this one has a top note of pear and Blackcurrant (I seem to really like this combo). Over time it fades to a woody, powdery scent. The sillage is out of this world and completely unexpected here. For me, this is like a fun, younger version of Balenciaga's Talisman. Go for it!



Dressberry Blush Body Mist

I don't like body mists at all. I feel like they are an additional step with zero payoffs. That was until I tried the Dressberry ones. These last forever especially on clothes. Loving this one.


Anna Andre Glamour

This was a total blind buy. I wanted to try a peach scent & bought this one. Not a particular favourite, just using it up.


Bvlgari Omnia Pink Sapphire 

This one's totally up my alley. A regular Citrus with a top note of grapefruit. I also detect something peppery. Spring appropriate. 


Ramsons U R Lovely 

A tad bit too sweet for my liking. Smells generic but not complaining at this price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment