Wednesday 19 May 2021

Insight Ultra-thin Second Skin Long Wear Foundation

 


One thing I've consistently been disappointed with while buying affordable makeup is definitely foundation. For some reason it's manufactured in only 3 shades & all of them seem to be designed for far eastern skin complexions. I'm pretty fair but even then nothing seems to suit. I should know - I have tried every single one of them. 




Recently while browsing amazon I came across this Insight Ultra-thin Second Skin Long Wear Foundation. The shade seemed to match & I bought Shade 04 Warm Nude. It comes in a glass bottle with a plastic dropper (yay! I've had enough of those plastic wands) & the bottle is housed in a cardboard box with all details mentioned on it. A 20 ml bottle retails for INR 160. Expires in January 2024.




It feels utterly weightless when you apply it & it gives a nice, satin finish. The coverage is sheer-medium & you can build it up with a second layer. Although that would affect the whole "Ultra-thin" claim. The finish is not matte & your skin appears to have a slight sheen to it. Apt for summers when you don't want too much on your skin. This particular shade oxidises on my skin after about an hour (Drat! Just when you get a perfect match) It just gets one shade deeper but doesn't look too bad. Oh! & it's not waterproof as claimed. 






Yays

Ultra-thin, they actually mean it. I've never used anything this light weight before 

Gives a nice satin effect with sheer - medium coverage 

Love the bottle design 

Affordable 

Nays

This shade oxidises on my skin. Not sure about other shades or other skins for that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment