Monday 24 May 2021

April 2021 Empties

 Time for another round of empties



Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub

INR 120 for 80g

This one lasted forever. I've taken to cutting open tubes of late & when I did, I discovered that there was enough product to last me  a long time. Pretty OK product. I have one more tube of this. 

Alps Goodness Papaya Face Mask

INR 99 for 29g

Thank God this one finished. I always buy products with papaya & then can't stand the scent of synthetic papaya. I think I have one more face mask from Alps Goodness 

O'range Rose & Chamomile Shower Gel

INR 135 for 250 ml

Loving these shower gels from grofers. I picked up a lot of these recently. Never running out of it. 

Vaseline Cocoa Glow Moisturizing Cream

INR 230 for 250 ml

I have several half finished creams lying around. Trying to finish using all of them. This one's OK for summer. Does not work for me in winters 

Fiama Body Lotion X2

30 ml each

Still using these. Bottomless pit, I tell you 



Decluttering my lipsticks this month

ADS Long lasting lipstick X5

Awesome lipsticks. Only throwing away because they are pretty old

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick #120 Cutting Edge

Dupe of MAC Rebel. Love it!

Blue Heaven Artisto Velvet Matte Lipstick #410

Blue Heaven Splash Lip Colour #306 Pink Rush

Blue Heaven Gossip Matte Lipstick #12

All of these are extremely drying. I haven't tried them more than twice. Never purchasing ever again.

Elle 18 Matte Color Pops in P26 Prom Pink & P21 Pink Kiss

Amazing. I wish these came in smaller quantities. Who can finish using 4.3 gm of product in 2 years?

ADS Velvet Matte Lipstick

This is part of a set. No names /numbers, absolutely nothing written on it. This piece arrived damaged & I've never used it.

ADS Minion Matte Lipstick #10

Just bought for the packaging. Okayish 

TYA Matte Lipstick #11

Amazingly pigmented. Pretty decent 


No comments:

Post a Comment