Tuesday 21 May 2019

Project Pan Update


I had originally planned this post about 2 months back so I could update after 3 months. Anyhow, posting now. It's been 5 months since I started my Project Pan in January this year. And in all this time I've actually managed to finish quite a bit. Let's start with the wins

Ponds BB Cream- An old favorite. I've been using it for nearly a decade & it's still the best BB Cream in the market for my skin type. The smell though is a different matter. I positively HATE the signature smell of the White Beauty range. Finally managed to finish this up.

Eyetex Dazzler Foundation- Somehow managed to finish this by using while practising different looks. Definitely don't recommend. Life's too short to use shitty foundation.

Cameleon Mascara- Done, done n done! How proud am I!

Streetwear compact- This was missing when I started my project. Finally found it at the bottom of an unused bag- shattered, mirror cracked & even the compact unhinged! Into the bin.

Now for the list of products I will be using for the next 3 months. Some are carryovers from last time. Seriously how much product is there in these things!

Nivea After Shave Lotion- I only used this as a primer in Jan when it was relatively cold. In the summer months,  not only does this not function well as a primer I literally want to claw it off my face. Quite by accident I discovered that it works pretty well as a makeup remover & I've been using it like that. Only a quarter of the bottle's left. Soon

VOV Loose Powder- Again I've very little left & this is all I'm using these days as it's too hot for the foundation.

Now for the things I will be adding to my Project Pan for the next 3 months

Spinz BB Cream- This looks & even smells vaguely like the Fair n Lovely BB  cream but thankfully blends way better. It even dries to a matte finish so I don't even have to set with powder. This one's pretty much full, let's see if I can use it up

Blue Heaven Signature Foundation- Way too yellow for my skin tone but I plan to use it while practising looks. If I set it with a pink undertoned powder, it looks pretty decent. I still wouldn't wear it outside home though

Lakme 9 -5 Mascara- Currently using this

Maybelline BB Stick- I've had this since forever. It's a bit darker than my skin & suits my tanned skin in summer. I honestly doubt if I'll ever finish this.

Elle 18 Compact- Been using this these days. Quite like it.

That's it folks. Wish me luck


No comments:

Post a Comment