Thursday 17 January 2019

Beauty Basket / Project Pan 2019

There was a time when I would diligently work on my empties. And have a bunch of skincare empties to show for it. I never, however managed to finish a single makeup product though. I even started a Project Pan on my blog sometime back to tackle this. Somehow it didn't work for me as intended. This time around I came across this idea on another blog about creating a Beauty Bag & only using those products for a specified period of time. I will be trying to use up these products for 2 months- January & February of 2019. Following are the products I have selected. They are all half used & I hope I will be finishing up them completely.

Pond's BB Cream- Like everyone else I've been using this from forever. I loved it when it was on their Anti- aging range, I loved it when they reintroduced it in their White Beauty range as well. But now I'm simply bored of using this. It's mostly the smell that I can't stand. This will be my last tube. I only have about a quarter tube of product left.

Eyetex Dazzler Foundation- I bought this back when YouTube was chock- a - block with budget makeup videos. People were sharing foundations that cost 200, 100, 50 & even 30 INR. I ran out & bought this from my local market for just 45 INR. Eventually I realized that it was a mistake & the only reason so many youtubers were able to pull it off was because they were all makeup gurus. They could probably use flour from the kitchen as makeup & come out tops. Anyhow I'm stuck with this product that does nothing. First off I bought the wrong shade, all the other shades were so pale that I bought the darkest shade I could even though it has a pink undertone. It doesn't really matter because it provides no coverage whatsoever + it also has that annoying strong smell that all cheap makeup has. Sigh!

Cameleon Mascara- I don't really remember how much I paid for it but it's pretty decent. It defines every single lash very well. Also when I wash it off it comes off as flakes. The first couple of times I was scared I was losing lashes. It is water- resistant though, you can splash your face a couple of times without the mascara budging.

Nivea After Shave Lotion-  God knows who started this "hack" of using After Shave Lotion as a primer but we are all stuck with it now. It only works on my oily skin in winters & even then feels super- sticky on my skin. Now that a lot of primers are being released around the 300 INR mark, I will not be repurchasing this.

Benetton Colors- Bought this long back on Snapdeal as a blind buy. Totally love the scent- it's fresh with a little bit of spice thrown in. I only have about an inch of product left.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea- Another perfume I'm tired of wearing. Wil hopefully finish it in the next 2 months

Streetwear Compact- I've hit pan eons ago & turns out its now lost. Can't find it anywhere. If I don't find this by January I will be using Maybelline Super Fresh Compact instead.

VOV Loose Powder- Again something I bought long back. It's a whopping 20 gm of product. I have very little left.

P.S : No pics this time as my camera died an untimely death.

No comments:

Post a Comment