Monday 21 March 2016

Aroma Treasures Golden Glow Oil Review

I wanted to use facial oils from the longest time. But when you have oily skin it's better to wait for winter before using anything heavy or oily on your skin. I have used this facial oil twice everyday for the past 4 months & time is ripe for a review.

M.R.P 303 INR for 50 ml

Aroma Treasures Golden Glow Oil comes in a small plastic bottle with a screw on lid housed in a cardboard box. Both the box & the label on the bottle contain all the necessary information regarding the product. The lid also has a flip top with a small hole to control how much oil you take out. It dispenses oil perfectly- there has never been any spills or flowing oil to deal with.

The facial oil is a yellow coloured, light weight oil that gets absorbed instantly. The yellow does not transfer onto the face.I need about 2 -3 drops for my face & neck. The best part is that it dries to a matte finish in 2 minutes flat- it's difficult to even tell if you have anything on your face, much less oil. It also offers an oil balancing effect- I never wake up with an oil slicked face. Though I didn't notice any "glow" post using this, I still like how my skin feels when I use this oil.

Yays

Beautiful smell of turmeric & vetiver.

Packaging is spot on.

Absorbs & dries to a matte finish in a jiffy.

Has an oil balancing effect

Cost effective

Nays

I wish it came in a smaller sized bottle. Despite using regularly, I've only finished about half of the bottle. Besides, the instructions say that the product has to be finished within 4 months of opening. (See how hard it was to come up with a con!)

I'm happy with this facial oil- the first I've ever tried. Will be repurchasing come winter. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment