Thursday 4 June 2015

May 2015 Empties

I wanted to start an empties post from the longest time. I tend to hoard products, so many times, stuff would expire before I even remembered that I had it. Without further ado, here goes

1. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo INR 95 - Just a basic shampoo. Didn't do anything for my hair, neither good nor bad. Not repurchasing.

2. Baidyanath Mahabhringaraj Hair Oil INR 220 - This one's a star. Helped a lot with my bald patches. Will definitely buy again once I finish my stash.

3. Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash INR 110 - This was just awful for my skin. It showed no signs of gefting over, I was actually planning on calling it Harry Potter- the face wash that lived. Finally finished it by using as body wash. Never again.

4. Himalaya Neem Foaming Face Wash INR 75 - Loved this. The convenient packaging adds to the charm. Repurchase.

5. Ayur Rose Water INR 25 - Run of the mill stuff. Nothing exciting. Going back to Patanjali rose water.

6. Vaadi Herbals Exotic Kiwi soap INR 35 - Love the smell + it cleans really well without drying. Definite repurchase.

7. Yardley Red Roses Soap INR 58 - The scent is nice, rose mixed with a little ginger but nothing great. Not buying again.

8. Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion INR 175 - Love the scent, texture everything. Repurchasing.

9. Boro Plus Body Lotion INR 45 - This was lurking somewhere at the back of my wardrobe. Moisturises really well but I don't really care for the scent. Not a repeat purchase.

That's it for May. See you all next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment