Thursday 21 March 2024

Review of Kiya's Face Wash Powder

 I've been trying to use more natural products from some time now. I switched to cleansing grains (like besan, oatmeal etc) as my facewash in the mornings. I only have night cream on my face and I felt like using commercial face washes was stripping my skin of all moisture. Recently I came across this powder face wash from Kiya's. While I have used an assorted range of products to wash my face I had never used a powder face wash that foams up. Colour me intrigued!



🍀 This powder face wash from Kiya's comes in this cute glass bottle with a screw on cap. Packaging is on point and is convenient to use.


🍀 The face wash powder is finely milled & dissolves easily in a little amount of water. When rubbed it produces a foam which cleans the skin well without stripping the skin of it's natural moisture.


🍀 A little goes a long way and you barely need a pinch of product for each use. 



🍀 Ingredient list is made up of Rose petal powder, Rose extract, Corn starch, Glycerin and coconut based cleanser. 


🍀 I'm a sucker for nice smelling products and this one smells exactly like roses. It's refreshing to use in summers. It provides gentle cleansing and scrubbing effect. 



🍀 Kiya's products are Vegan, made using herbal extracts, cruelty free and contain No Sulphates, Parabens, Phthalates or Mineral oil. It's GMP certified and FDA approved to boot.

🍀 It's an Indian brand. Yay for Vocal for Local. 


🍀 A 15 gm bottle retails for INR 350. You can pick it up from kiyas.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment