Tuesday 16 January 2024

Smytten Order

 Hey all, today I'm sharing a few products I ordered from @getsmytten I think it's a great idea to try out sample sized products at very low costs. God knows I have enough to last me a long time but the itch to try out new products is still there. Why do you think I started my blog/page?


When you sign up on Smytten you get 6 credit points which you can use to get various products. You only have to pay for shipping (which is INR 200 + GST). Since it was my second order I had to pay the full INR 235 for these products. Also after your order is delivered 235 points will be added as cashback points which can be redeemed with further orders. The free gift this time was 16 sample sized lipsticks from Just Herbs. Let's be honest, the whole reason I placed this order was for the free gift. Girl Math! 



Bella Vita Organic Face & Body Scrub (20 gm) 

Retails for INR  99/ 1 trial point

I initially thought this would be super abrasive & proceeded with caution but it's actually quite gentle. Still not using it on my face though. 


Renee Fab Bullet Lipstick in Grape Stain (1.5 ml) 

Perfect for winters & I'm happy I finally have a lipstick I can actually hope to finish before it expires. 

Retails for INR 199 / 3 trial point


Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Nightfall 

Retails for INR 199/1 trial point


Miss Nails #27 Nail polish 

1 trial point 


Gift with purchase 

Just Herbs Ayurvedic Lipsticks (set of 16)

Retails for INR 575 for 7 gm of product 


Colorbar nail polish is a free samples & don't have price mentioned on it. The rest of the products total to INR 1000 (approx). I think it's a great deal especially if you like trying out new products. What do you guys think?


#getsmytten #bellavitaorganic #colorbar #missnails #renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment