Friday 9 September 2022

First order from Smytten

 Hey all, today I'm sharing a few products I ordered from smytten. For someone who has just finished a whole year of No Buy and transitioning into Low Buy, this was ideal for me. I'm not looking to buy full sized products anytime soon (heck I have barely made a dent in my mountain of products even after a whole year of not buying anything).

When you sign up on Smytten you get 6 credit points which you can use to get various products. You only have to pay for shipping (which is INR 200 + GST). Since it was my first order GST was waived off and I only paid INR 200 for these 6 products. Also after your order is delivered 200 points will be added as cashback points which can be redeemed with further orders. I also received a small pink pouch as free gift with my order. 



Plum Chamomile and White Tea Glow Getter Face Mask (15 gm)

Retails for INR 125 / 1 trial point

MCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Oil (15 ml)

Free Sample / 1 trial point 

MCaffeine Naked & Rich Choco Body Butter (25 ml)

Free Sample / 1 trial point 

Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask (25 gm)

Retails for INR 250/ 1 trial point

MCaffeine Naked & Raw Latte Coffee Cream Oil (30 ml) 

Free Sample / 1 trial point 

Dot & Key Cica Calming Blemish Clearing Face Wash (15 ml) 

Retails for INR 99 / 1 trial point


All MCaffeine products are free samples & don't have their prices mentioned on them. The rest of the products total to INR 475. I think it's a great deal especially if you like trying out new products. What do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment