Wednesday 26 January 2022

NOTW Week 50



Hey all, I keep getting bitten by the pastel bug every few weeks and decided to reach for #332 from Tenno. It's a sea foam green colour with medium shine. It goes on opaque in 2 coats and self-levels like a dream. I'm wearing a single coat here. These polishes come in this unique oval - shaped bottles which are quite short. Because of the length of the bottles, the brush is quite short and not dense enough. I found it slightly tricky to paint my large nails without streaks. A denser brush would have taken this whole nail polish up several notches. 



A set of 12 7ml bottles retails for INR 400. The brand claims to be non-toxic, chip resistant, stain proof and long lasting. I have to agree, I had absolutely no chips on my dominant hand after 4 days. Go for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment