Friday 24 December 2021

NOTW Week 49

 

Hey all, I picked up this polish because it looked nice & neon in the bottle. Was I wrong! 



A couple of disclaimers - I had sacrificed 2 nails at the altar of Deepavali deep cleaning, I was mad that someone thought it fit to name this shade Dazzling Red (I mean seriously, this is the 3rd misnamed polish from this brand. Who is responsible for this? + Can I have that job?), I had used 2 polishes from this brand before - 1 good, 1 bad so I probably should have known better eh? 



Anyway, like they say "Hindsight is 20/20". I'm wearing shade S14 Dazzling Red which happens to be orange IRL (go figure!) It is super sheer and I can only use it as a topper. I had to use 4 coats here to get a semblance of colour. It's a beautiful iridescent pale orange with sparse gold glitter & if it were more pigmented would look pretty. As it stands I don't think I'll be reaching out for this one. 



I bought a set of 5 11ml bottles for INR 300 from Flipkart. Stay away, you have been warned. 





No comments:

Post a Comment