Monday 28 September 2020

Purplle Haul

 OK so this one's been sitting in my drafts from forever. By the time I got around to posting it Purplle seems to have had 3 different sales already 😂I have a hard time resisting sales especially the Purplle one. I bought a whole bunch of products I didn't even need back in February in the I ❤️Beauty sale. This time around I was wondering how to deal with the sale when I saw that a lot of offers that didn't even make sense to me. My brain finds it easier to process things like Buy 1 Get 1 etc over Shop for 500 & get 150 off. What is this even? Are you getting a good enough discount? God only knows or probably the math geek does. I definitely don't. Since I'm currently on a "Low Buy" this haul was not even supposed to happen.




I was running out of nail polish remover & was intending to buy only that & how supremely gorgeous are these ones from NY Bae! Anyhow one thing lead to another & here we are

NY Bae SkinFIDENT Erasin' Dual Tone Nail Lacquer Remover in Hibiscus Gin & Blueberry Vodka

INR 68 for 120 ml each

Can we take a minute to appreciate these beauties? I have never seen a 2 toned nail paint remover before & fell in love instantly. Yet to use.

Alps Goodness Dragonfruit Brightening Facial Kit

INR 100 for 34 gm

I do all my beauty treatments at home including facials and wanted to try this one next. I wish it was packaged in tubes instead of sachets. 

Good Vibes Wine Facial Kit

INR 200 for 40 gm

I love wine facials & have tried the kits from pretty much every brand offering them. Fingers crossed.

Rich feel Skin Logix Advanced Night Repair Serum

INR 135 for 25 gm

I didn't particularly need this... It was just sitting there in my wishlist since forever. Felt bad to just leave it there. Ah well.

Alps Goodness Shea Butter Shower Gel

INR 109 for 200 ml

Again something I don't need right know. God knows I have enough but got it anyway.

Are any of you doing a Low Buy or No Buy? What are you doing to keep from shopping? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment