Tuesday 12 May 2020

April 2020 Empties

Empties time again



Benetton Colors EDT 100 ml

So proud of myself for finishing this bottle. I barely had an inch of the perfume left but it took forever... At least it felt that way. Loved the scent a lot but not repurchasing again.

Good Vibes Green Apple Gel 50 gm

Honestly I'm a little disappointed with these Good Vibes gels. They are nothing out of the ordinary & this one has a supremely strong fragrance which I hated. Glad to see it gone. Using the orange variant currently.

NY Bae SkinFIDENT Serum Eternal as the Empire State (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)

This is not an empty, per se. It just seems to have gone bad & that too a full year before it was supposed to expire. After the horrible experience using NY Bae SkinFIDENT Serum last time I was vary of using this one anyway. I don't know whether to be happy that they are actually using ingredients mentioned on the package or to be sad that they are making such poorly formulated products. Sigh!


Discards


ADS Matte Lipstick 38

Way too pale on me. This was part of a set with nude shades & every one of them is a winner.

Swiss Beauty Soft Matte Lip Cream in 12 Soft Pink

Nothing soft about this pink. It's a loud Barbie pink... Almost similar to the one I discarded last month

Swiss Beauty Matte Lipstick 212 Berry

Bought this only for the packaging & because it was supposed to be a dupe for Mac Rebel. The lipstick tends to settle into lines on the lips & makes me look years older. Plus I have a near perfect dupe. Won't be missing this one.

That's all for this month. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment