Tuesday 3 March 2020

February 2020 Empties

Restarting empties has been so much fun. I honestly didn't think I would have any products at all this month.
Nevertheless managed to finish using up these



Everyuth Tulsi Turmeric Face Wash

Everyuth Lemon Face Wash has my most favourite scent of all time & I picked this one up with a lot of hopes. It's a decent face wash but I simply couldn't stand the scent. Finished this by using as a body wash. Never purchasing again


Nivea Whitening Deodorant

I had been looking for a good deodorant from some time now. This feels gentle on the skin, probably due to the absence of alcohol. The scent is nothing to write home about though. However I'm not happy with it... Simply does not work for the Indian summer + I'm leaning towards natural products. Still have 2 more of this.


Multani Mitti


I love using a mixture of Multani Mitti and besan to wash my face & go through this quickly. This particular Multani Mitti I picked up from Amazon simply because I was intrigued that the seller was selling it for 1 buck + shipping. I mean just the audacity to offer a product for 1 Rupee was crazy & I was expecting a so-so product at best (if that). I'm surprised that the quality is decent. Will repurchase soon.



Moving on to the decluttering part. I recently did an inventory of all my makeup (post should be coming up soonish) & discovered that I have 80 nail paints! So I am doing the only logical thing & getting rid of the colours I don't like/will never wear. Both of these are from a 24 nail polish set I bought from Flipkart. I absolutely dislike the darker green shade. The lighter green I tried to tone down with white nail paint but the neonness (is this even a word!) would not go. I'm getting rid of both.


Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Iced Orchid

Jettisoning this because I hate frosted lip shades + the cool undertones clash with my warm skin. But mostly because I'm trying very hard to follow the one in one out rule. Oh & it is at least 5 years old.


See you soon with more empties. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment