Monday 10 February 2020

Jan 2020 Empties

I've been toying with the idea of restarting my empties posts. Not that I finish a ton of products but just in a keep track kinda way so I don't end up buying things I didn't like in the first place.

Let's start with all the products I managed to finish in January



Clean n Clear Foaming Face Wash 

INR 150 for 150 ml (got this on BOGO) 

I've been using this for more than a decade & still buy it out of sheer habit I guess. It's a decent face wash, doesn't really help in controlling acne.

Patanjali Body Ubtan

INR 60 for 100 gm

I tend to use face wash just once in a day - at the end of the day to get rid of makeup & sunscreen. I don't really see the point of using a face wash when you only have a night cream on. I love this Patanjali Ubtan, I just mix it with equal quantities of besan & use.

Good Vibes Liquorice Facial Essence 

INR 225 for 10 ml (bought this on BOGO as well) 

I started using this with a lot of hopes of getting rid of my acne marks. Does. Not. Work. I don't know why Good Vibes products are so hyped up. Their aloe vera gel is nothing to write home about either. I will however be repurposing the container.



Decluttering

Getting rid of this Cover girl lipstick in shade Crimson Cat. I have enough reds & this happens to be 5 years old.

That's all for this month. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment